Previous years (20xx):
- Drămnesc, I., Jebelean, T., Synthesis of sorting algorithms using multisets in Theorema, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 2021, 119, 100635
- Eraşcu, M., Micota, F., Zaharie, D., Scalable optimal deployment in the cloud of component-based applications using optimization modulo theory, mathematical programming and symmetry breaking, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming, 2021, 121, 100664
- Kaslik, E., Neamţu, M., Vesa, L.F., Global stability analysis of an unemployment model with distributed delay, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 2021, 185, pp. 535–546
- Miok, K., Škrlj, B., Zaharie, D., Robnik-Šikonja, M., To BAN or Not to BAN: Bayesian Attention Networks for Reliable Hate Speech Detection, Cognitive Computation, 2021
- Onchis, D.M., Gillich, G.-R., Stable and explainable deep learning damage prediction for prismatic cantilever steel beam, Computers in Industry, 2021, 125, 103359
- G. Istrate. Models We Can Trust: Towards a Systematic Discipline of (Agent-Based) Model Interpretation and Validation. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS'2021, pp.6-11. IFAAMAS and ACM Press.
- Turcu, F., Bonchiș C., Najim M. Vector partitions, multi-dimensional Faà di Bruno formulae and generating algorithms. Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol 272(2020), pp. 90-99, Elsevier.
- Balogh, J., Bonchiş C., Diniş D., Istrate G., Todinca I. On the heapability of finite partial orders. Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science, vol 22, no 1 (2020), paper #17.
- R Garrappa, E Kaslik. Stability of fractional-order systems with Prabhakar derivatives. Nonlinear Dynamics, 1-12.
- CA Popa, E Kaslik. Finite-Time Mittag–Leffler Synchronization of Neutral-Type Fractional-Order Neural Networks with Leakage Delay and Time-Varying Delays. Mathematics 8 (7), 1146.
- R Garrappa, E Kaslik. On initial conditions for fractional delay differential equations. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 105359.
E Kaslik, M Neamţu. Dynamics of a tourism sustainability model with distributed delay. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals 133, 109610.
M Reja, C Pungila, V Negru. Towards real-time DNA biometrics using GPU-accelerated processing. Logic Journal of the IGPL. Advanced Article jzaa034, https://doi.org/10.1093/jigpal/jzaa034
- D.Onchis, C. Istin, C. Tudoran, M. Tudoran, P. Real. Timely-automatic procedure for estimating the endocardial limits of the left ventricle assessed echocardiographically in clinical practice. Diagnostics 10 (1), 40
- Pungila, C., Negru, V., Improving Blockchain Security Validation and Transaction Processing Through Heterogeneous Computing, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2020, 951, pp. 132–140
- Bogdan, V., Bonchiş, C., Orhei, C., Custom dilated edge detection filters, Journal of WSCG, 2020, 2020(2020), pp. 161–168
- SPĂTARU, A., DECENTRALIZED AND FAULT TOLERANT CLOUD SERVICE ORCHESTRATION, Scalable Computing, 2020, 21(4), pp. 709–725
- Balint, A.M., Balint, S., Tanasie, L., Mathematical description of the bulk gas flow and that of the content impurity dispersion, which use temporal Caputo or Riemann-Liouville fractional order partial derivatives is nonobjective, Mathematics in Engineering, Science and Aerospace, 2020, 11(3), pp. 699–712
- Istrate G., Bonchiș C., Gatina C. It's not whom you know, it's what you (or your friends) can do: Coalitional Frameworks for Network Centralities. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, AAMAS'2020, pp. 566-574. IFAAMAS and ACM Press.
- Besik Dundua, Temur Kutsia, Mircea Marin and Cleopatra Pau. Constraint Solving over Multiple Similarity Relations. In Proceedings of 5-th International Conference on Formal Structures for Computation and Deduction (FSCD 2020).
- Mircea Marin, Besik Dundua and Temur Kutsia. A Rule-based System for Computation and Deduction in Mathematica. In Proceedings of 13-th International Workshop on Rewriting Logic And Its Applications (WRA 2020).
B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin, C. Pau. Extending the \rho Log calculus with proximity relations. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Informatics in Natural Sciences and Engineering (AMINSE 2019), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics.
B. Dundua, T. Kutsia, M. Marin, and M. Rukhaia. Specification and Analysis of ABAC Policies in a Rule-Based Framework. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Informatics in Natural Sciences and Engineering (AMINSE 2019), Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics.
- Karthekeyan Chandrasekaran, Elena Grigorescu, Gabriel Istrate, Shubhang Kulkarni, Young-San Lin, Minshen Zhu. The Maximum Binary Tree Problem. In Proceedings of the 28th European Symposium on Algorithms (ESA'2020), Leibniz Institute Proceedings in Computer Science (LIPICS), vol. 173, paper #30.
- Karthekeyan Chandrasekaran, Elena Grigorescu, Gabriel Istrate, Shubhang Kulkarni, Young-San Lin, Minshen Zhu. Fixed-Parameter Algorithms for Longest Heapable Subsequence and Maximum Binary Tree. In Proceedings of the 15th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC’2020), Leibniz Institute Proceedings in Computer Science (LIPICS), vol. 180, to appear.
- V. Kashansky, D. Kimovski, R. Prodan, P. Agrawal, F. Marozzo G. Iuhasz, M. Justyna, J. Garcia-Blas. M3AT: Monitoring Agents Assignment Model for Data-Intensive Applications. 2020 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP).
- Isabela Drămnesc, Tudor Jebelean. Deductive Synthesis of Min-Max-Sort Using Multisets in Theorema. 2020 IEEE 14th International Symposium on Applied Computational Intelligence and Informatics (SACI).
- Isabela Drămnesc, Tudor Jebelean. Deductive Synthesis of Bubble–Sort Using Multisets. 2020 IEEE 18th World Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics (SAMI) 1.Drămnesc, I., Jebelean, T., Automatic Synthesis of Merging and Inserting Algorithms on Binary Trees Using Multisets in Theorema, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2020, 11989 LNCS, pp. 153–168
- Doan, D.N., Zaharie, D., Petcu, D., Auto-scaling for a Streaming Architecture with Fuzzy Deep Reinforcement Learning, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2020, 11997 LNCS, pp. 476–488
- Muresan, R., Zaharia, C., Zaharie, D., Using additive Bayesian networks and association rules in antimicrobial resistance analysis, 2020 8th E-Health and Bioengineering Conference, EHB 2020, 2020, 09280255
- Rotovei, D., Zaharie, D., Negru, V., Pop, D., A decision support system for B2B CRM Systems using belief rules, Proceedings - 2020 IEEE 16th International Conference on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing, ICCP 2020, 2020, pp. 131–138, 9266259
- Lungeanu, D., Dragan, I., Muntean, C., Timar, B., Harnessing information technology while teaching in distress: The pandemic toll vs: The opportunity of long-awaited paradigm shift, 2020 8th E-Health and Bioengineering Conference, EHB 2020, 2020, 9280122
- Talia, D., Trunfio, P., Marozzo, F., ...Spătaru, A., Justyna, M., A Novel Data-Centric Programming Model for Large-Scale Parallel Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 2020, 11997 LNCS, pp. 452–463
- Cincar, K., Hospital management and scheduling with multi-agents approach, 2020 8th E-Health and Bioengineering Conference, EHB 2020, 2020, 9280281
Cincar, K., Sima, I., Machine Learning algorithms approach for Gastrointestinal Polyps classification INISTA 2020 - 2020 International Conference on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications, Proceedings, 2020, 9194659
- Codreanu, I.-A., Cincar, K., Towards improving crowdsourcing learning for students by using artificial intelligence, eLearning and Software for Education Conference, 2020, pp. 76–83